Check out what I got up to this week.
1. Over the Jubilee weekend, I went to the Christian Louboutin exhibition at the Design Museum. It’s no secret that I love me a nice pair of heels and spending an hour or so drooling over these bad boys was well worth the price of admission. There’s also an excellent 3D hologram that will kind of blow your mind. The exhibition runs through til July 9th.
2. On Tuesday, as always, I ran with Run Dem Crew. I’m a mentor on the Run Dem Crew Youngers program. We currently have about 10 young people between 18 – 24 who we’re training up for the British 10K. For this project we’re collaborating with Nike and RWD Magazine. Each week, we give the Youngers creative tasks – the aim is for them to grow in all areas of life throughout the three month program, using running as a basic structure.
3. I did a bit of filming with M&S this week. I was one of five bloggers filming a segment about body shape and the best dresses to wear for your shape. A fun time was had by all. It was basically an excuse to play dress up in the fancy M&S press room. The video we made should be ready next week and I’ll post it up here.
4. Having been to a screening of the new movie Fast Girls, this week I had a chance to go to the press junket and interview the stars of the film. Pictured here is Noel Clarke, who co-wrote and stars in the film and Lily James, who plays one of the lead roles of Lisa Temple. Will put the interviews up here next week.
5. Last Friday the fastest man in the world, Mr Usain Bolt, just happened to be hanging out in East London and I had a front row seat. I was at the launch of Jamaican Olympic team kit which was designed by Cedella Marley (you can read more about this over on my other site, Spikes and Heels) and the big man was the star model. Lemme tell ya, the man can work a catwalk.